Company / Location Information
We are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of water heating and water treatment technologies in the world. We are a $3.5 billion company with 140+ years history and we employ more than 12,000 individuals globally who pride themselves on providing the world with innovative water technology. We are committed to Continuous Improvement, not just in our factories or processes, but in our people.
As the Manager, Product Management, you will be accountable for developing and deploying a comprehensive product vision and strategy to ensure the financial health and viability for product lines within the segment.
- Responsible for creation and driving alignment of Product Strategy for segment.
- Accountable for product lifecycle from conception to end of life
- Using the AOSNPD process, ensure new products are launched on-time and meet market and cost requirements by managing the abnormal and driving the organization to make the critical decisions on-time
- Identify sustaining product activities to be completed to ensure business needs are met.
- Responsible for developing 3-year product plans for the assigned product lines using input from internal and external sources. The plan is to be updated no less than annual or as market conditions require.
- Direct, Manage and Develop Product Management resources to support the needs of the product strategy and development activities.
- Lead by influence to coordinate functional product activities to drive profitable growth for segment
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferably in Engineering or a technical field or with some significant related experience in Product Development and/or Product Management.
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience
- Solid business acumen and clear understanding of plumbing or HVAC industry
- Solid technical understanding of AOS products and the certification requirements needed to deliver products to the market
- Lead by influence
- Drive collaboration across all functions within the business
- Facilitate decision making with appropriate stake holders
- Provide teams with a sense of urgency to ensure tasks and projects are completed to meet timelines.
- Work independently yet collaborates cross-functionally in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships at all levels of the organization and within customer value chain
- Strategic Thinker, Passionate and Driven by Success
- Technical understanding of major sub-systems & processes
- Great Communicator
Competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits plans which include medical and dental insurance, company-sponsored life insurance, retirement security savings plan, short- and long-term disability programs and tuition assistance. This role is eligible for a remote work schedule of up to two days remote work per week. New employees are eligible to apply after successfully completing their initial 90 days of employment and training.
ADA Disclaimer (U.S. ONLY)
In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.