Blueprint Studios is a full-service luxury event design and rental firm. It is well-established as a leader and trendsetter in the industry. We are looking for a dynamic, talented and creative Product Lifecycle Manager to join our team. This key position will facilitate the planning and implementation of product development & life-cycle strategy; act as a liaison between internal team members, regional/global projects, clients, and outside vendors. The primary goal will be to efficiently move products through each stage of the product life cycle while ensuring continuous delivery of all products, on schedule and in event-ready condition.
The Product Manager owns the entire tactical implementation of the product life cycle from inception to obsolescence for all assigned company assets. This position produces, maintains and communicates all documentation necessary to keep each product on track. The ideal candidate will prioritize client and product requirements, define the product objective, and work closely with all departments as needed to enhance product strategy and to ensure a successful go-to-market launch.
- Managing the complete product life cycle (Introduction, Growth, Maturity, Decline) from strategic planning to tactical execution from both the operational and marketing perspective.
- Work with team to drive the development of our rental inventory
- Oversee the development of standard processes and documentation for implementation and deployment
- Leverage analytics-driven decision making to maximize product usage and ROI
- Contribute to vendor RFPs and selection based on approved product purchases, business needs, and financial impact
- Work in tandem with the sales and marketing teams to develop product launch programs and sales promotion programs.
- Conduct end-user and competitive market research to determine pricing, margin and profitability targets.
- Partner with purchasing/sourcing team to develop and execute comprehensive short- and long-term strategic plans for a profitable product portfolio
- Provide new product training to sales teams and other departments as needed
- Creates, maintains, and communicates a comprehensive product roadmap to include, business plan, product vision, and definition, and go to market plans
- Be the voice of the customer; collect data on new product concepts to recommend future product development
- Interfaces with marketing communications and sales to guide the creation of product literature, advertising materials, content, white papers, technical presentations, and sales tools
- Additional duties as needed.
- Position requires a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years product management, project management, and or product development expertise
- Demonstrated track record of successful product management execution from vision, to deployment, and ongoing impact optimization across all stages of the product life cycle
- Ability to clearly lead communication on technical, product and operational requirements
- Astute in recognizing trends/disruptions; interpret, articulate and apply trend analysis to our PLC
- Able to adapt to the ever-changing event industry landscape
- Highly analytical thinking with exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experienced in transforming product strategy into well-articulated business requirements, as well as using qualitative and quantitative data effectively to inform product direction, prioritization and impact on KPI’s
- Proven ability to motivate, lead, and collaborate with cross-functional product development teams and manage interactions across sales, marketing and operations
- Optimize profitability for all products in all markets throughout all stages of PLC
- Participates in new product onboarding and/or sourcing of overseas products/vendors
- Proficient with Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office suite of products
- Import/Export experience preferred